Should every man moisturise? Even those with a passing familiarity with skincare have heard of moisturiser. But do you actually need it? The short...
Ultimate Men’s Skincare Pack
Look after your mug with our simple 3 x step solution to awesome skin. Our Pack contains all you need to clean, hydrate and protect your money maker throughout the day.
free shipping Australia wide!
We take care of your mug and your wallet. Enjoy our products without the added cost of shipping.
100% Money back guarantee
We back our products 100%. That’s why we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
Australian owned and operated
All of our products are made right here in Oz, utiliseing natural ingredients to ehance your mug.
Primary man has crafted three distinct skincare products designed to enhance your mug. A skincare routine can be really beneficial and doesn’t have to be complicated, especially when you’re using ours.
Our pack is a simple 1,2,3 process.
- Cleanser (Clean up your mug) When it comes to skincare products, cleansers are the first step in a simple, yet effective skincare routine. Primary Man's Cleanser help by not only cleaning the skin but keeping it hydrated as well. By helping to manage our skin PH levels, your new cleanser helps our skin to retain water. We want our skin to stay hydrated to ensure wrinkles and fine lines are reduced as much as possible. Apply it in the shower after work, cleaning the grime of the day from your skin is a crucial process for the next steps.
- Moisturiser (Prepare your mug for the day) Moisturiser is useful to all skin types but it excels in treating and preventing dry skin. It does this by holding water in the outer layer of the skin ( Know as the Stratum Corneum) Your new moisturiser sits on the top layer of your skin, it also creates a barrier on your skin that protects you from the elements ( especially with a moisturiser with SPF protection in it) and harmful free radicals.
- Nighttime Serum (Next Level Handsome) Time to take it to the next level. Our nighttime serum is designed to penetrate deeply into the skin to deliver targeted active ingredients, these include vitamins, minerals or nutrients that benefit the skin. Designed to penetrate more deeply into the skin than a moisturiser, your new serum can help your skin to recover from the day, allowing you to wake up looking your best!
Primary Cleanser: Purified Water, Lauryl Glucoside (Coconut & Sugar Derived), Glycerin*, Cocamido
Propyl Betaine (Coconut Derived), Triticum Aestivum Leaf Extract (Wheatgrass), Camellia
Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Chlorophyll (Alfalfa Grass), Citrus Sinensis (Orange)
Oil, Carum Petroselinum Herb Extract (Parsley Seed), Myroxylon Pereirae (Peru Balsam)
Oil, Leptospermum Petersonii (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Var Amara (Petitgrain) Oil,
Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Hydroxymethylglycinate (Glycine Derived) – * Organic
Daily Moisturiser Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Eglanteria (Rose Hip) Oil*, CocoGlucoside, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate (Vegetable Derived), Glycerin*,Asimina Triloba (Papaya)*, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract (Pineapple), Glycyrrhiza Glabra(Licorice) Root Extract*, Salix Alba (White Willow Bark), Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol (CoconutDerived), Teriminalia Origanum Vulgare Oil, Teriminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum)*, ThymusVulgaris Extract, Olea Europeia Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, CamelliaSinensis (Green Tea)*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Santalum Acuminatum(Quandong)*, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Bergamia(Bergamot) Oil, Juniperus Deppeana (Juniper) Oil – * Organic Ingredients
Multiviatin Serum: Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum & Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum (Plant Based), Xanthan Gum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate (Coconut Derived), Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Leuconostoc (Radish Root) Ferment Filtrate, Cedrus Atlantica
(Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil
(Frankincense) – * Organic Ingredients
What's in the Pack?
Our pack contains:
*All our packs come with a handy ‘HOW TO USE’ flyer, explaining the ideal way to get the most out of your Primary Man products.
1 x 250Ml Primary Cleanser
1 x 100ml Daily Moisturiser
1 x 30ml Nighttime Serum
- Where are your products made? All of our products are made right here in Australia. Our company is also Australian owned and operated. We do our best to source and utilise native ingredients purchased here in oz.
- What’s the shelf life of your products? Our products used a combination of both refined and organic ingredients, leaving them free of chemical preservatives. While this means they are great for your skin, it does reduce the shelf life of our products. As a result, we strongly recommend that our products are used within 3-6 months, to obtain the maximum benefit from them.
- Are your products all-natural? Our products utilise as many natural ingredients as possible, while still being able to make a safe and functional product.
- How long until I look super handsome? We’d take a bet a punt and say you already are! Good skin doesn’t happen overnight, following consistent use, you will start to see improvement over 6-12 weeks. We also encourage you to follow our full guide to awesome skin. You can boost the effects of our products through diet, exercise and a great nights sleep.
- Isn’t alcohol bad for the skin? It sure is! But don’t panic. The ‘Alcohol used in our products is not ethanol based alcohol. We use fatty alcohols, we use fatty alcohols Derived from either coconut or soy. These are much gentler on your skin and won’t strip it of it’s natural oils. You can find out more here.
Keep up to date on how to look after your mug with our in-depth grooming articles.
The hair on our head is something a lot of men take for granted but miss when it’s gone. There are a few...
The best way to look after your skin is to avoid stripping it of essential oils to reduce the impact of free radicals on your skin.
Men grow beards as a result of the sex hormone known as Testosterone. Testosterone is responsible for sex drive, muscle strength and facial hair. Testosterone produces a hormone called dihydrotestosterone, which stimulates the hair follicles on the face to produce beard hair. Both the amount and quality of the beard hair correlates with the number of follicles on a man’s face.