Should every man moisturise? Even those with a passing familiarity with skincare have heard of moisturiser. But do you actually need it? The short...
Primary Man’s Original Beard Oil
The primary Man original beard oil is light-weight, fast-absorbing oil that nourishes your beard helps to soften and add shine to your beard, all while helping to protect your skin.
Our small-batch, handmade beard oil is crafted using the finest ingredients, that will leave your beard looking and feeling great.
With no artificial fragrances, you’ll naturally smell amazing with our combination organic oils:
- Peppermint – Crisp, invigorating and subtly sweet aroma
- Cedarwood – A warm and woody aroma warm, rather balsamic scent, with a sweet, honeyed note
- Bergamot – Refreshing notes of citrus and refreshing essence
free shipping Australia wide!
We take care of your mug and your wallet. Enjoy our products without the added cost of shipping.
100% Money back guarantee
We back our products 100%. That’s why we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
Australian owned and operated
All of our products are made right here in Oz, utiliseing natural ingredients to ehance your mug.
With it's natural carrier oils Our Beard oil provides a host of benefits, from antioxidant properties, reducing inflammation and moisturising your skin.
By regularly applying beard oil, you enhance the lubrication of the hair shaft, which can help prevent hair breakage and the overall health of your beard.
Beard oils help to moisturise the skin underneath your hair. This is beneficial as keeping the skin healthy, we are more likely to improve the overall health of our hair, resulting in a fuller and thicker beard overall.
- Where are your products made? All of our products are made right here in Australia. Our company is also Australian owned and operated. We do our best to source and utilise native ingredients purchased here in oz.
- What’s the shelf life of your products? Our products used a combination of both refined and organic ingredients, leaving them free of chemical preservatives. While this means they are great for your skin, it does reduce the shelf life of our products. As a result, we strongly recommend that our products are used within 3-6 months, to obtain the maximum benefit from them.
- Are your products all-natural? Our products utilise as many natural ingredients as possible, while still being able to make a safe and functional product.
- Will beard oil stop beard itch? In short, absolutely it will. Your beard becomes itchy and irritated due to the skin beneath it becoming dehydrated and inflamed. By using your new beard oil to soften and nourish the skin under your beard, you put a stop to beard itch permanently.
- Can our Beard Oil help me grow a beard? Our beard oil is designed to enhance and maintain the health of an already existing beard. Primary Man’s beard oil can potentially help with growth, as it helps to keep the skin under the hair healthy but we would not recommend solely buying our oil to try and grow a beard. You can boost the effects of our products through diet, exercise and a great nights sleep.
- How often should I use beard oil? This really depends on your lifestyle and what you put your beard though. We generally recommend a minimum of 4-5 times per week or whenever your beard is feeling dry/ itchy.
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum Seed Extract), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil),Oryza Sativa (Rice Bran Oil) , Mentha piperita (peppermint oil), Cupressus Sempervirens ( Cypress oil), Piper nigrum (Black Pepper Oil), Citrus bergamia (Bergamot Oil).
Keep up to date on how to look after your mug with our in-depth grooming articles.
The hair on our head is something a lot of men take for granted but miss when it’s gone. There are a few...
The best way to look after your skin is to avoid stripping it of essential oils to reduce the impact of free radicals on your skin.
Men grow beards as a result of the sex hormone known as Testosterone. Testosterone is responsible for sex drive, muscle strength and facial hair. Testosterone produces a hormone called dihydrotestosterone, which stimulates the hair follicles on the face to produce beard hair. Both the amount and quality of the beard hair correlates with the number of follicles on a man’s face.