Should every man moisturise? Even those with a passing familiarity with skincare have heard of moisturiser. But do you actually need it? The short...
Primary Man Original Beard Balm
Primary Man’s Beard Blam is your go-to when it comes to caring for and styling your beard. Packed with natural ingredients, our original beard balm benefits your beard in 3 x distinct ways:
- Protect: The beeswax in our balm helps to coat the shaft of your beard hair, protecting it from harmful impacts of the environment.
- Condition: Using a naturally derived wax, our balm helps to condition and soften your hair, leaving it feeling amazing
- Style: The combination of waxes and butter allows you to style your beard to suit your unique style.
Served up in a generous 100ml jar, our blam only requires a small amount, meaning you’ll keep your beard looking better for longer, at a great price!
free shipping Australia wide!
We take care of your mug and your wallet. Enjoy our products without the added cost of shipping.
100% Money back guarantee
We back our products 100%. That’s why we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
Australian owned and operated
All of our products are made right here in Oz, utiliseing natural ingredients to ehance your mug.
Our Primary Man Beard balm is a great choice for those of us hat have unruly beard hair.
Being corser than head hair, some beards may not respond to a light dose of beard oil. Balms butter/ wax content gives the user greater control of how they style and shape their facial hair. Not only does this provide relief for manic beards, it allows bearded men a greater opportunity of expression, though being able to style their beard.
Primary Man's Beard Balm is Australian made and owned, using 100% natural ingredients. both you and your beard can feel great using a natural product and supporting a local business.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Flava (White Beeswax), Mangifera Indica (Mango Seed Butter), BTMS-25, Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond oil), Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Arrowroot Powder, Vitamin E Mentha piperita (peppermint oil), Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress oil), Piper nigrum (Black Pepper Oil),Citrus bergamia (Bergamot Oil).
- Where are your products made? All of our products are made right here in Australia. Our company is also Australian owned and operated. We do our best to source and utilise native ingredients purchased here in oz.
- What’s the shelf life of your products? Our products used a combination of both refined and organic ingredients, leaving them free of chemical preservatives. While this means they are great for your skin, it does reduce the shelf life of our products. As a result, we strongly recommend that our products are used within 3-6 months, to obtain the maximum benefit from them.
- Are your products all-natural? Our products utilise as many natural ingredients as possible, while still being able to make a safe and functional product.
- Will beard oil stop beard itch? In short, absolutely it will. Your beard becomes itchy and irritated due to the skin beneath it becoming dehydrated and inflamed. By using your new beard oil to soften and nourish the skin under your beard, you put a stop to beard itch permanently.
- Can our Beard balm help me grow a beard? Our beard balm is designed to enhance and maintain the health of an already existing beard. Primary Man’s beard balm can potentially help with growth, as it helps to keep the skin under the hair healthy but we would not recommend solely buying our oil to try and grow a beard. You can boost the effects of our products through diet, exercise and a great nights sleep.
- Why is beard oily after using beard balm? Our beard balm utilises natural butters and oils to enhance the health and overall look of your beard. Due to their natural oiliness, your beard will feel slightly oily upon application. We recommend only using a small amount of our balm, as too much can result in excessive oiliness in your beard.
- How often should I use beard balm? This really depends on your lifestyle and what you put your beard though. We generally recommend a minimum of 4-5 times per week or whenever your beard is feeling dry/ itchy.
Keep up to date on how to look after your mug with our in-depth grooming articles.
The hair on our head is something a lot of men take for granted but miss when it’s gone. There are a few...
The best way to look after your skin is to avoid stripping it of essential oils to reduce the impact of free radicals on your skin.
Men grow beards as a result of the sex hormone known as Testosterone. Testosterone is responsible for sex drive, muscle strength and facial hair. Testosterone produces a hormone called dihydrotestosterone, which stimulates the hair follicles on the face to produce beard hair. Both the amount and quality of the beard hair correlates with the number of follicles on a man’s face.