Should every man use a men's moisturiser? Even those with a passing familiarity with skincare have heard of moisturiser. But do you actually need...
Primary Man Body Moisturiser
Made with natural ingredients designed to hydrate and smooth your skin. Easily absorbed, your skin will be left in top shape all day long.
Designed for all skin types and is effective for dark spots, discolouration, uneven skin tone and texture
free shipping Australia wide!
We take care of your mug and your wallet. Enjoy our products without the added cost of shipping.
100% Money back guarantee
We back our products 100%. That’s why we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
Australian owned and operated
All of our products are made right here in Oz, utiliseing natural ingredients to ehance your mug.
• Moisturizes dry skin and helps to improve skin’s texture
• Leaves skin soft, smooth and beautifully moisturized
• Enriched with Cocoa Butter, Squalane and Beta-Carotene
• For all skin types, particularly dry skin
- Massage into skin
- Allow to absorb before dressing
- Please wash hands before using
- Ensure the lid is closed
- Store in a cool, dark place
Purified Water, Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis), Grape Seed Oil (Vitus vinifera), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Ceteareth-20 (and) Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), hydrolized Wheat protein, Vitamin E Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin, Mentha piperita (peppermint oil), Cupressus Sempervirens ( Cypress oil), Piper nigrum (Black Pepper Oil),Citrus bergamia (Bergamot Oil).
- Where are your products made? All of our products are made right here in Australia. Our company is also Australian owned and operated. We do our best to source and utilise native ingredients purchased here in oz.
- What’s the shelf life of your products? Our products used a combination of both refined and organic ingredients, leaving them free of chemical preservatives. While this means they are great for your skin, it does reduce the shelf life of our products. As a result, we strongly recommend that our products are used within 3-6 months, to obtain the maximum benefit from them.
- Are your products all-natural? Our products utilise as many natural ingredients as possible, while still being able to make a safe and functional product.
- How often can I use the body moisturiser? This really depends on your lifestyle and what you put your skin through each day. We generally recommend once a day, after a shower.
Keep up to date on how to look after your mug with our in-depth grooming articles.
The hair on our head is something a lot of men take for granted but miss when it’s gone. There are a few...
The best way to look after your skin is to avoid stripping it of essential oils to reduce the impact of free radicals on your skin.
Men grow beards as a result of the sex hormone known as Testosterone. Testosterone is responsible for sex drive, muscle strength and facial hair. Testosterone produces a hormone called dihydrotestosterone, which stimulates the hair follicles on the face to produce beard hair. Both the amount and quality of the beard hair correlates with the number of follicles on a man’s face.