Should every man moisturise? Even those with a passing familiarity with skincare have heard of moisturiser. But do you actually need it? The short...
Multi-Vitamin Serum 30ml
Our Serum contains antioxidant vitamins such as A (Which helps to reduce wrinkles by thickening and stimulating the dermis, which is home to your collagen and blood vessels) C (which is important for making collagen and works to reducing pigmentation) and E (Which helps soothe and calm the skin with anti-inflammatory properties).
free shipping Australia wide!
We take care of your mug and your wallet. Enjoy our products without the added cost of shipping.
100% Money back guarantee
We back our products 100%. That’s why we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
Australian owned and operated
All of our products are made right here in Oz, utiliseing natural ingredients to ehance your mug.
A Health Potion for your face
Packed with vitamin A, C & E, our multivitamin serum restores and revitalises your skin. Use at nighttime to wake up looking your best.
- Where are your products made? All of our products are made right here in Australia. Our company is also Australian owned and operated. We do our best to source and utilise native ingredients purchased here in oz.
- What’s the shelf life of your products? Our products used a combination of both refined and organic ingredients, leaving them free of chemical preservatives. While this means they are great for your skin, it does reduce the shelf life of our products. As a result, we strongly recommend that our products are used within 3-6 months, to obtain the maximum benefit from them.
- Are your products all-natural? Our products utilise as many natural ingredients as possible, while still being able to make a safe and functional product.
- How long until I look super handsome? We’d take a bet a punt and say you already are! Good skin doesn’t happen overnight, following consistent use, you will start to see improvement over 6-12 weeks. We also encourage you to follow our full guide to awesome skin. You can boost the effects of our products through diet, exercise and a great nights sleep.
- Isn’t alcohol bad for the skin? It sure is! But don’t panic. The ‘Alcohol used in our products is not ethanol based alcohol. We use fatty alcohols, we use fatty alcohols Derived from either coconut or soy. These are much gentler on your skin and won’t strip it of it’s natural oils. You can find out more here.
Multivitamin Serum 30ML Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, Glycerin, Acacia Senegal Gum & Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum (Plant Based), Xanthan Gum, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate (Coconut Derived), Phospholipids, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Leuconostoc (Radish Root) Ferment Filtrate, Cedrus Atlantica
(Cedarwood) Wood Oil, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil
(Frankincense) – * Organic Ingredients
Keep up to date on how to look after your mug with our in-depth grooming articles.
The hair on our head is something a lot of men take for granted but miss when it’s gone. There are a few...
The best way to look after your skin is to avoid stripping it of essential oils to reduce the impact of free radicals on your skin.
Men grow beards as a result of the sex hormone known as Testosterone. Testosterone is responsible for sex drive, muscle strength and facial hair. Testosterone produces a hormone called dihydrotestosterone, which stimulates the hair follicles on the face to produce beard hair. Both the amount and quality of the beard hair correlates with the number of follicles on a man’s face.