Should every man moisturise? Even those with a passing familiarity with skincare have heard of moisturiser. But do you actually need it? The short...
2 in 1 Beard Wash and Conditioner
Get your beard ready to face the day with our 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioning Beard Wash. Your beard wash helps to:
- Restores hydration and elasticity to hair
- Aids detangling by providing slip and lubrication for hair ( making it easier to comb)
- Improves manageability of hair, softening and coating each strand to reduce the chance of knots and breakage
- Smooths hair and reduces frizz
- Improves the appearance of hair, boosts shine, moisture and definition
free shipping Australia wide!
We take care of your mug and your wallet. Enjoy our products without the added cost of shipping.
100% Money back guarantee
We back our products 100%. That’s why we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
Australian owned and operated
All of our products are made right here in Oz, utiliseing natural ingredients to ehance your mug.
A poorly maintained beard is a sorry sight to behold. A well-maintained beard is appealing to the eye, signalling you're a man who has his life together...or at least knows how to bathe.
Your facial hair is different to your head hair, so you can’t just use any old shampoo in it. Beard hair grows much faster than scalp ( head) hair, meaning that it can quickly get out of control without maintenance. Over time, oils, debris and dead skin cells build up and start to affect not only our beard hair but the skin underneath.
Our primary man 2 in 1 beard wash is packed with natural ingredients that help you to clean your beard hair and the skin, without it being stripped dry by harsh chemicals. It'll leave your beard hair soft, clean and feeling ready to face the day!
Our Beard Wash hero ingredients include:
Almond Oil: Almond oils antibacterial properties are also beneficial for our scalp, as they can help to reduce the cause of dandruff. Almond oil’s emollient properties contribute to repairing existing damage to the hair, restoring moisture and elasticity thanks to being rich in omega fatty acids.
Shea Butter: Naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F that help to keep our skin and hair healthier by helping our skin to retain moisture and improve our bodies natural collagen production.
Hydrolized Wheat Protein: Protect and repair each hair strand. It increases the tensile strength of the hair to make it less susceptible to breakage. It also adds volume, texture and condition to the hair, preventing it from drying out and leaving it soft and silky.
Aloe vera Leaf Extract: Aloe vera is antibacterial, antiviral, and antiseptic making it ideal for maintaining healthy skin beneath your beard.
- Where are your products made? All of our products are made right here in Australia. Our company is also Australian owned and operated. We do our best to source and utilise native ingredients purchased here in oz.
- What’s the shelf life of your products? Our products used a combination of both refined and organic ingredients, leaving them free of chemical preservatives. While this means they are great for your skin, it does reduce the shelf life of our products. As a result, we strongly recommend that our products are used within 3-6 months, to obtain the maximum benefit from them.
- Are your products all-natural? Our products utilise as many natural ingredients as possible, while still being able to make a safe and functional product.
- Will beard wash stop beard itch? In short, absolutely it will. Your beard becomes itchy and irritated due to the skin beneath it becoming dehydrated and inflamed. By using your new beard wash to remove debris and dead skin cells from your beard you put a stop to beard itch permanently.
- How often should I wash my beard? This really depends on your lifestyle and what you put your beard though. We generally recommend a minimum of 1-2 times per week or whenever your beard is feeling unclean.
Aqua, Lavender Hydrosol, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, Guar Gum, Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Aloevera leaf extract, BTMS-25, Cetyl Alcohol, D Panthenol, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Natural Preservative (Dehydroacetic acid & Benzyl alcohol), Vitamin E Acetate, Mentha piperita (peppermint oil), Cupressus Sempervirens ( Cypress oil), Piper nigrum (Black Pepper Oil),Citrus bergamia (Bergamot Oil)
Keep up to date on how to look after your mug with our in-depth grooming articles.
The hair on our head is something a lot of men take for granted but miss when it’s gone. There are a few...
The best way to look after your skin is to avoid stripping it of essential oils to reduce the impact of free radicals on your skin.
Men grow beards as a result of the sex hormone known as Testosterone. Testosterone is responsible for sex drive, muscle strength and facial hair. Testosterone produces a hormone called dihydrotestosterone, which stimulates the hair follicles on the face to produce beard hair. Both the amount and quality of the beard hair correlates with the number of follicles on a man’s face.